Monday, April 20, 2009

a month too late...again!




At least for Arizona that is. I'm hoping it will cool off next week, but I have a feeling the dog days of summer are here! As for the rest of you, I hope this isn't too late. If nothing else, make it for next spring. A few girls in my neighborhood crafted last week. I brought it home and showed my husband. He said, "cute, but a month too late." He's right! Go to houseof3.com to printable projects. Buy the spring banner kit and print off at home or send it Costco(that's what I did), but another friend printed it off on matte paper at home...hers looked great. From there, cut out letters, paste on chipboard, embellish(my favorite part), punch holes in each side of the letters, and thread together with whatever you'd like, tie ribbons to your liking.

1 comment:

Sarah S. said...

So cute! I'm going to have to add this to my list of projects to do. Thanks for the tips on printing it at Costco.