A very simple Snack Menu perfect for toddlers:
- rainbow goldfish
- pineapple chunks
- fresh fruit slices
- cheese cubes
- If you were really ambition serve virgin pina-colada's with umbrellas!
- Hot Coconut (just like hot potato but played with a coconut
- Limbo (toddlers can work on their motor skills by crawling, ducking, ect)
- Go Fish- use paper fish cut-outs and attach a paperclip to each fish, create a fishing pole using a magnet, string, and small pole. Have children try to "hook" a fish.
- Create a custom postcard- dress guests up in Hawaiian clothes, hats, sunglasses, and flip flops and leis grass skirts- then take a picture so each child has a memento for the day!
- Hula Hoop contests
- Make Grass skirts- (paper or plastic? PAPER please!- use brown paper bags to make cheap grass skirts- cut the bottom floor off the bag of and then cut slits one inch apart )
- display your kids beach toys & sand buckets
- put shells and sand in apothecary jars
- lei's and silk flowers