Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Domestic Inspiration

do·mes·tic –adjective 1. of or pertaining to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures.


Hopefully this will become a collection of inspiration for all things domestic! Each of our homes play a huge roll in our lives as the platform from which we function!! With the recent turn of events in my life I have come to a new appreciation of "home" and look forward to being settled again and having a place to call home!! No matter where your home is, how much time you spend there, or the people who occupy it; to you it is "home". I hope the word "home" brings a sense of comfort and joy and that this will serve as a way to improve your home life!!

2 comments:

Sarah, RN said...

love your words. and I appreciate your insight. I look forward to posting...hope others join the fun!

Shenise said...

Thank you Monica! Great idea and a good way to keep in touch with you as well. I hope you will have a home soon! :)