Friday, August 14, 2009

Budget Beauty

I know this is more of a home, craftiness blog but who doesn't enjoy being a little kinder on the pocket book so you can splurge on all those cute crafts. These are two of my favorite cheap beauty secrets.

I love Cover Girl Professional Mascara. I've tried all the cheap ones. I've tried the expensive ones and this one wins hands down. It doesn't irritate my contacts, it doesn't flake, it doesn't clump, it adds volume and extends. It's magic in a blue tube. I use Cetaphil phase soap every morning and night. It is cheap-ola, in price not quality. I like the bar soap the best and it runs around $3 and lasts for about 4 months. It moisturizes just enough and cleans at the same time. A dermatologist recommended this to me along time ago and I have been hooked ever since.


Now go and spend the money that you saved purchasing these cheap beauty items on something fabulous for your house. You can tell where my priorities are. What are your Budget Beauty secrets?

No comments: